Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome

Hello!
My name is Hannah and this is my life blog.  I love clothes, makeup, water sports, nature, exercising, and unfortunately food.  If didn't play water polo every day, I'd probably be seriously overweight but with the help of Kelly Traver's book The Healthiest You, I'm soon on my way to living a more health-conscious lifestyle.  Next year I start college at Middlebury College in Vermont and I hope to lose 10 pounds this summer and learn healthy lifestyle habits in order to avoid the dreaded Freshman 15.

I also love to have though, so I'm not only going to talk about my path to becoming healthy, but also other things I like, and my general lifestyle as I shall call it.

More about me:
I think one of the most special things about me is how open I am and how many different things I like that sometimes don't really make sense.  I'm also pretty open with talking about anything and I'll always give an honest answer (usually speaking from personal experience) so feel free to ask me anything.

I'll start with a few random facts.
I play water polo competitively for school and club.
I have a job working in a microbiology lab over the summer. (I'm kind of a science nerd at times)
I love berries! but my guilty pleasure food is mac and cheese.

Top three guy crushes:
Logan Lerman
Zac Efron
Adam Levine

Top three girl idols (or girl crushes, whatever you want to call them haha)
Jennifer Lawrence
Katy Perry
Ashley Greene

Favorite superhero:
Wolverine!!!

Health info:
I have had a handful different health problems and sports injuries throughout my life (haven't we all?) so I'll probably refer to these once in a while as well.  I can't remember all right now, but here's a starting list:
Current:
Tendonitis in my right shoulder (throwing arm)
Bursitis in both of my knees
Von Willebrand disease
OCD-washing/cleaning compulsions

Past:
Grade II Concussion

Music:
Currently I love hip-hop/rap and 90s rock (which are kind of random...) but I will listen to almost anything.  Except most country.  I went through the county phase before everyone else in my school did (so hipster, I know...) and now I can't stand it.

I live with both my parents and my little sister (who starts high school next year!) and my black labrador retriever, Buddy.

If you want to follow me on other websites and devices, here are some ways of reaching me:
Twitter: @hannahgrotz
Tumblr: all-that-glitterss
Instagram: hannahgrotz


Looking forward to posting more soon!

Hannah Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment