Thursday, July 26, 2012

Want: Denim Vest

Before I go to work today, I wanted to write a quick post about denim vests.  During the past year I bought a denim jacket from American Eagle:

and it was one of my favorite purchases - ever!  I get so much use out of it.  I love wearing it with white shorts or with a dress because I'm not into sweaters too much, especially in the summer.  

While I'm currently thinking of getting a white denim jacket, I've also been seeing a lot of denim vests that are attractive too.  The vest adds an extra layer that, while not necessarily keeping you warm, and overall steps up the cool factor on your outfit.




What do you think?  Where is the best place to buy a denim jacket that doesn't look tacky??



2 comments:

  1. I don't own a denim vest either. But your pictures have made me believe that I must start out on the hunt for the perfect one too.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete